- High, Medium or Low watt density heaters available
- Highest application temperatures available > 700oC / 1292oF
- Watts Densitys and Max Lengths available:
- Low Watt Heaters = 5W / cm | 6000mm Long
- Medium Watt Heaters = 15W / cm |6000mm Long
- High Watt Heaters = 35W / cm | 2500mm Long
Minimum dimensions available:
- 6mm / ¼” Dia = Length > 32mm
- 8mm / 5/16” Dia = Length > 38mm
- 10mm / 3/8” Dia = Length > 38mm
- 12mm / ½ ” Dia = Length > 50mm
- 14mm / 9/16” Dia = Length > 50mm
- 16mm / 5/8” Dia = Length > 50mm
- 20mm / ¾” Dia = Length > 75mm
- 25mm / 1” Dia = Length >100mm
Soloheat Cartridge Heaters are suitable for the heating of Mould Tools, Extrusion Tooling, Press/ Platens, Aerospace and Power Generation components, Packaging Machinery, Heat Sealing Equipment, Food Process Machinery, Catering equipment, Printing, Hot Foil Printing, Laboratory and Test Equipment.
They are ideal for heating applications where external heating space is limited, and can be made to incorporate thermocouples. Retaining plates, washers, threaded bush and angled elbows are available in order to ensure the correct fit.
Cartridge heaters are commonly fitted with power leads (plain fibre glass, steel braided sleeve, ptfe insulated, armoured conduit) Plain Nickel pin and threaded terminals are also common. Further options are available according to client requirements.
As standard they are manufactured with evenly distributed power. However, we can be manufacture with variable internal windings to produce gradual, inactive or variable wattage zones.
Cartridge heater delivery time.
Typical lead time for Cartridge heaters is 7 - 10 days. Premium express services are available as below:
48 Hour despatch service: cost + 100% premium
5 – 7 day despatch service: cost +50% premium.
We confirm manufacturing lead times at the time of quotation.
To order or enquire
Alternatively, e-mail us as much of the following info as possible:
- Termination type (include length if leads)
- Integrated Thermocouple required (If yes, grounded or insulated tip?)
- Application of heater
- Qty of heaters required
- Delivery time required
- Cartridge heater warranty
Please refer to section 6 of our Terms and Conditions of Business regarding warranty.