Thermocouples, plugs and cables
Thermocouples offer the user a rugged, robust method of measuring process temperature.
Plastics extrusion and injection moulding barrels / die blocks.
Our standard thermocouples are suitable for applications operating in the range -200°C to +1700°C depending on the construction specified. We can supply sensors suitable for use in most applications and we can advise you of any limitations.
We also stock a range of thermocouple adaptors, plugs and compensating cables, contact us to discuss your requirements.
To order or enquire
Alternatively, provide as much of the following info as possible:
- Thermocouple Type (i.e. temperature range req’d)
- Probe Diameter
- Probe Length
- Profile of tip (e.g. flat, rounded or pointed)
- Insulated or bonded junction
- Spring o/d & Length
- Bayonet cap i/d & Length
- Lead type & length (e.g. 1500mm steel braided)
- Special fittings or termination details
- Qty required
- Delivery time required
Please refer to section 6 of our Terms and Conditions of Business regarding warranty.