Ceramic Knuckle Heaters
- Potential power density greater than other types of band heater.
- Highest application temperatures available > 760oC / 1400oF
- Recommended continual use > 300oC / 572oF
- Minimum / Maximum diameter = 60mm id / 1500mm id
- Minimum / Maximum width: 20mm / 450mm
- Maximum Power density = <40 watts / inch² (6.2w/cm²)
Soloheat Ceramic Knuckle Heaters are particularly suitable for higher temperature applications.
Ceramic knuckle Heaters are suitable for the heating for extruder / injection moulding machine barrels and dies, co-extruders, material transfer pipes and a multitude of other low, medium and higher heat applications.
Ceramic Knuckle Heaters can be made in either one-piece for wrap around fitting, in two clamped halves or multiple segments for larger heaters (eg. blow moulders)
Ceramic Knuckle heaters are commonly fitted with either terminal box, plug or leads. Other options are available according to client requirements. They can be manufactured as single, dual or three phase heaters.
Ceramic Knuckle Heater delivery time.
Typical lead time for Ceramic Knuckle Heaters is 3 – 5 days for small items, 7 -10 days for more complex units. We confirm manufacturing lead times at the time of quotation.
To order or enquire
Alternatively, e-mail us as much of the following info as possible:
- Inside Diameter
- Termination type (include length if leads)
- Number of Holes / cut outs
- Application of heater
- Qty of heaters required
- Ceramic Knuckle Heater warranty
- Please refer to section 6 of our Terms and Conditions of Business regarding warranty.